Online Meditation Classes & Courses
Kadampa Meditation Centre Auckland Online
Kadampa Meditation Centre Auckland exists to provide everybody in the Greater Auckland, Tauranga and Hamilton regions with the opportunity to learn about and practice meditation and modern Buddhism. Our classes and courses are suitable for everyone.
Joining a class is easy!
1. Choose the class you are interested in viewing. Click “Book Now”.
2. When you have added all of the classes click the “View Cart” button at the top of the screen. (It looks like a shopping bag.)
3. Follow the checkout process, complete the billing details and pay with your credit or debit card via Stripe. Pop in your coupon code if you’re a Centre Member or unwaged.
4. Upon completion of purchase you will receive an email with a link to your class (if your confirmation email does not appear, check your spam folder). You will also find the link to your class under “Downloads” in My Account.
5. Just before the class is due to start, click the link and enjoy the class.
NEED HELP? Please email email@example.com
Online Classes & Courses
Frequently Asked Questions
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, all of our in-person activities at Kadampa Meditation Centre Auckland and all of our Auckland branch classes have been suspended.
We are happy that through the wonders of modern technology, we are able to make your usual classes available via live streaming.
As soon as it is safe to do so, we will reinstate our in-person classes, courses and retreats.
In the meantime, please enjoy continuing on your path to happiness via our live streamed classes.
Simply choose the class you would like to attend, click the “Book Now” button and follow the prompts through the checkout process. You will be emailed a link to your live stream.
You can also access your live stream links by logging into My Account and selecting “Orders” or “Downloads”.
No, our live streaming operates on the Youtube platform which is accessible directly from your favourite browser.
Yes, all of our weekly classes are available to all Centre Members.
To access the live stream classes without paying extra, if you don’t already have one, please contact us for your coupon code which will bypass the payment gateway.
Unfortunately at the moment we don’t have the capacity (online) for the purchase of gift classes for others.
No, each person viewing the live stream should have a unique booking.
Our weekly classes are available to view anytime 7 days after the live-streamed class (14 days for workshops).
Yes, each class is a unique event. Please book into each one separately. You can book into more than one event at a time.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org